I originally painted the pink faerie sans background. I decided to try to depict her in the woods. It was a challenge, I spent many hours just staring at this piece, intimidated about tackling painting the foilage. I used a lot of custom brushes and I tried to throw shadows on her to integrate her into the composition better. I tried to make the flowers more detailed in the forground, more impressionistic in the middle ground and blurry in the background for atmosphere. I think from now on, I will compose all my paintings all at once so I won't run into this problem in the future. I also have to remember to stay away from local preceived colors. A limited palette works better.